Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week of March 1st

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather! I am so happy to see the sunshine today.

We have a busy week, and the last one of the third nine weeks! Make it count. This week only, I am giving out spirals tomorrow, Monday, and they will be due FRIDAY MARCH 5th. I must turn in grades by Monday of next week, so I will not be able to give the usual 7 days to work on them. I debated giving you one this week, but feel that many people could use the grade boost, so again, they are due Friday. You are welcome to turn them in early. If you are absent on Friday, I will not accept them late (you will just not receive a grade for the spiral).

6th grade--- we are continuing to work on integers this week, test Wednesday, March 3rd. You MUST memorize and apply the integer rules!!!

7th grade---we will work on a few more sections in Ch. 8 (Geometry) this week. No class Thursday because of our Avery Island field trip. Your spirals are due the next day however.

Have a wonderful week!

Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment