Thursday, September 16, 2010

Distributive Property, etc.

Hello all,

6th grade had a quiz today --- decimal operations. I will get those back ASAP. We will continue in Chapter 2 with scientific notation and metric measurement.

7th grade---quizzes passed back yesterday (Wednesday) and must be signed and returned tomorrow (Friday). As a reminder---after I check for parent signature, tests may be kept by student. Test corrections are not due until Monday 9/21.

The grades were lower than I expected, and we will continue to work on distrbutive property until I think it is "clicking" some more with them. The students worked on a like terms worksheet today, ask them about the format.

Quiz a week from today, Thursday, 9/23. Information/review sheet will be sent home tomorrow.

I do not want your students (or their parents!) to get discouraged...they will get this material!

Have a great weekend, GEAUX TIGERS!

Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment