Monday, October 18, 2010

Week ahead

Hi everyone,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! I enjoyed the beautiful weather and lots of family time this weekend--which means not much grading time. I do have 6th grade quizzes graded and will show students the grades today, but quizzes will not go home. 7th grade tests are not ready yet.

Looks like the Saints are back on track, and how bout dem Tigers! :)

6th grade- Spirals are due tomorrow. I apologize for not working problems first as I typically do, I took the problems from a workbook and two problems need to be changed. These are written on board in the classroom, and I will post that information to the site later today. Please make a note of those changes.

We will spend the next two days finishing up Chapter 3, then will move on to Chapter 4: Prime Factorization, Greatest Common Factor, etc. No quizzes or tests this week.

7th grade- Spiral due tomorrow. No quizzes or tests this week. We are also starting Chapter 4- Prime Factorization, GCF, LCM, etc. Most of this is a review, but this year we will tackle monomials as well.

Remember that help sessions are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Ms. Michael's room from 1:05-1:25. 7th graders need to see me first, then eat. 6th graders eat first, then ask duty teacher for a pass to see me in the classroom. You can stay as little or as long as you would like. A great time to ask questions about spirals, homework, test, etc. etc. Please come! Remember I am not at school in the mornings.

Have a great week everyone!

Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment