Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday, March 22nd

Hi everyone,

I hope this sunshine and beautiful weather isn't causing brain-drain...I'm concerned about my students! Lots of students have  already used their freebies this nine weeks (which means another missed homework is 0/3) and several people haven't been doing homework. We are now seven days into the nine weeks----not good people!

6th grade---I can't stress enough that you need to  know the integer rules backwards and forwards. We're moving on in class, and not knowing these sign rules will really hurt you in equations!

7th grade--- you have a MAJOR test THIS FRIDAY and many of you didn't seem to know what was going on today when you did the warm-up. Please, please start working problems at home and asking questions in class. No one came in for help session today, I will offer another one Thursday at recess in Ms. Michael's room.

The fourth nine weeks flies by, and before you know it, it will be time for progress reports. So please make every point count, I have faith in each and every one of you! :)

Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment