Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week of March 19th

Hi everyone,

I hope you enjoyed this beautiful weather over the weekend! 



Only two weeks until Easter break, so let's work hard.


6th grade: New spiral will go home Tuesday, due following Tuesday. This is a different format, it is multiple choice as I want you to get some practice with this before Terra Nova. Your test is scheduled for this Wednesday, but I am hoping to move it to Friday. I'll announce it in class tomorrow after I have checked the test calendar. It will cover Chapter 7 Sections 2, 3, 4, 6. 


7th grade: We are continuing in Chapter 9. Test at end of this week or beginning of next, I'll announce tomorrow. Test will cover Chapter 9 Sec. 1 - 4. Spiral passed out Tuesday, due following Tuesday. This will be another multiple choice spiral to prepare you for the Terra Nova.


Have a great week! 


Mrs. Serpas


Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment