Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oops I did it again!

Hi everyone,

I have switched to a new spiral format that I would like to try. This is the first time I have handed these out, and apparently I did not do a good job proof-reading.



They are due Tuesday but may turned in be on or before Friday for 1 bonus point.

A few notes:
6th & 7th grade: You will need to use a ruler to find distance of something measured in centimeters. I have many of these in my classroom. 

6th grade Spiral: #2) I did not draw the shape before running off papers. Students are to copy shape down in class today. 
#6) Please ignore/correct name typos in this problem (kids and kits). I certainly don't mean to state that kids should be packed in boxes :)

7th grade: Unless otherwise stated, always use 3.14 for Pi, do not use Pi key on calculator or 22/7.

Thanks y'all and see you at the fair!

Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment