Monday, January 11, 2010

Brrr!

Hi everyone,

I hope you stayed warm and dry this weekend! To my 7th hour/homeroom: I will say it.....I was WRONG! I said in class on Thursday that I couldn't imagine why we would be off on Friday, and boy was I wrong. :) I hope you enjoyed the unexpected three-day weekend.

Change of dates now. Spirals are still due TOMORROW, Tuesday, January 12th. Test dates will change, 7th grade test will be Tuesday, January 19th.


Tests will still cover the same information: 6th grade: Chapter 6 Section 8 (Coordinate System), and 7th grade Chapter 6 Sections 1-3. Review sheets will go home today.

Another big change; 6th grade we will come back to the rest of Chapter 6 (integers) at a later date. We will be picking up with Chapter 10, Geometry, after we finish with the Coordinate System.

Have a great week!

Mrs. Serpas

GOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment