Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tests, etc.

Hello all,

This is my second day out...I do not have much of a speaking voice at all! I think it would be pretty challenging to teach without speaking. I plan to be at school tomorrow and hope to be able to talk. I wanted to post a few pictures from 6th grade's graphing. We have been working on the coordinate system and graphing, I will attach some pictures of recent group-work.

Test dates remain the same. 6th grade has a quiz tomorrow on 6.8, the review sheet went home Wednesday. We will have a review Friday during class before the quiz, I expect everyone to do a great job.

7th grade test remains Tuesday. Section 3, which we will go over tomorrow, will be on the test as BONUS ONLY. We will review for test tomorrow. The work I assigned in class yesterday and today is also test review, expect those types of problems on Tuesday's test.

Please email me if you have any questions!

Mrs. Serpas





No comments:

Post a Comment