Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week of 2/21

Hello everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

My husband's grandfather, Alfred Guerra, passed away this weekend. Thank you for all of your prayers and concern, it means so much to my family and me. I will be out Thursday for the funeral in Picayune, Mississippi.

6th grade- All signed tests/test corrections due Tuesday. GREAT JOB on integers! Y'all are doing just an outstanding job! I'm so proud of your hard work, keep it up. Test Wednesday 2/23 on 6.6 - 6.8, study sheets went home  last week. We are continuning in Chapter 7 this week. Spiral 19 due Tuesday 2/22, last spiral of the nine weeks will go home 2/22 also.

7th grade- GREAT JOB on solving inequalities! Y'all did such an awesome job on your test, I am very proud of you! Keep up your hard work. Test Thursday March 3rd (3/3!) Chapter 7, sections 1 - at least 4. Review sheets will go home this Friday. Spiral 19 due Tuesday 2/22, last spiral of nine weeks goes home 2/22 also.

Have a great week!

Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment