Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week of February 7th

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day, it is great to see the sun out!

Afew changes of plans as we were out of school Friday (too bad we didn't get any snow).

As a reminder, progress reports will go home this week. I do not include bonus points (test corrections) on progress reports, these are added in at the end of the nine weeks. Looking to raise your grade? Make sure you do all your homework, get someone to check over your spirals (you can always ask me for help on them!) and TURN THEM IN ON TIME! To better prepare for tests- work problems from each section on the review sheet.


6th grade: test will be Thursday 2/10 instead of Tuesday 2/8. All of chapter 6 EXCEPT coordinate plane which I will quiz you on separately (on a later date, TBA). Spiral due Tuesday. Signed tests and test corrections due Monday 2/7- remember--all tests, regarldless of grade, must be signed.



7th grade: Spiral due Tuesday. We are continuing in Chapter 6. No test this week...I'll let you know when that will be, I have a few ideas in mind for a grade for the rest of this chapter that is not a test idea...I'll let you know as soon as I have made a decision! Keep up the hard work!


Have a great week everyone! Hope you enjoy the Super Bowl and all the commercials.

For a few more hours the Saints are Super Bowl champs....I'm enjoying it while it lasts. :)

Mrs. Serpas

No comments:

Post a Comment